problems in using id-utils for C++ files

venkatesh

Hi,

I am trying to use id-utils to browse a C++ source code (with .cpp
extensions for the filenames).

The problem I face is that mkid (which creates the ID database) doesn't
parse the .cpp files at all.

The command that I give is:

mkid --lang-map=/usr/share/id-lang.map -v *

The verbose listing shows the the ".h" files are getting parsed but the
".cpp" are not.

Details:
OS: Linux kernel 2.4.18.3
Id-utils version: 3.2

Is there some later version of id-utils that I need here ?

thanks,
Venkatesh