Problems with iFrames and CSS

Bubu

Hello, I have created the follow index.html page (I'll put here only the
body): fir the iframes pages can be used any html page with a color
background
Now I write here my question. If I check the page with mozilla i see it
correctly, but when I check it with firefox the plants and main iframes
are not sized correctly.

Please anyone can help me with this?

Thanks
Bubu

<iframe src="headerFrame.html" name="header" scrolling="no" id="header"
frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe src="plantsFrame.html" name="plants" scrolling="auto"
id="plants" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe src="mainFrame.html" name="main" scrolling="no" id="data"
frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe src="footerFrame.html" name="footer" scrolling="no"
id="footer" frameborder="0"></iframe>
onmouseup="setZIndex('shutdown_wrapper','-100');"
onfocus="this.blur();"></a></div>
onfocus="this.blur();"></a></div>

for the iframes I have used the follow css:

body {
margin-left: 0px;
margin-top: 0px;
margin-right: 0px;