Problems with intercepting filter in ASP.NET

Jonas Christensen

I am trying to make a WebDAV server from scratch on an IIS6 platform. I
plan to do it using ASP.NET to intercept the request and "manually"
return the proper headers and XML content.

I have made an HTTP module and made a reference in the web.config file.

My problem is that it seems like the IIS returns response headers (like
"HTTP/1.1 200 OK") before i gain control of the request. Is there any
way I can completely "cut off" the IIS and do my own parsing and
reponse generation using ASP.NET?