    also when i put the nav un ul/li the gifx have a top border on them ? wierd
    stuff

    thanks
    mark | r, May 15, 2004

  2. mark | r

    paulhiles Guest

    have you tried using a height setting for the blue background image?
    I tried playing around with it in Firefox using the EditCSS extension.

    Try adding this to your CSS:

    #iflash{margin:5px 0 0 0;padding:5px 5px 10p
    5px;height:240px;background:url(images/iflashbg.gif) bottom cente
    #3E3961 no-repeat

    -
    paulhile
    paulhiles, May 15, 2004

  3. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    > Try adding this to your CSS:
    >
    > #iflash{margin:5px 0 0 0;padding:5px 5px 10px
    > 5px;height:240px;background:url(images/iflashbg.gif) bottom center
    > #3E3961 no-repeat}

    but what happens if they increase the text size?

    mark
    mark | r, May 17, 2004