    Loaded "D:\CMS\Debug\CMS.exe', no matching symbolic information found.

    What can I do with that?

    Thanks for the support.

    solarin, Aug 28, 2006

  2. > I've generated a program. It compiles and runs ok, but I can't
    > debbug
    > it. I've got the following error:
    >
    > Loaded "D:\CMS\Debug\CMS.exe', no matching symbolic information
    > found.
    >
    > What can I do with that?

    It's off topic. A hint: Compile a _debug_ version. Nor a release
    version.

    Gernot Frisch, Aug 28, 2006

  3. solarin

    solarin Guest

    thanks for the advice. I'm compiling in debug version.

    where I should post the problem?
    Gernot Frisch ha escrito:

    solarin, Aug 28, 2006
  4. solarin

    red floyd Guest

    solarin wrote:

    > Gernot Frisch ha escrito:
    >
    >>> I've generated a program. It compiles and runs ok, but I can't
    >>> debbug
    >>> it. I've got the following error:
    >>>
    >>> Loaded "D:\CMS\Debug\CMS.exe', no matching symbolic information
    >>> found.
    >>>
    >>> What can I do with that?

    >> It's off topic. A hint: Compile a _debug_ version. Nor a release
    >> version.

    > thanks for the advice. I'm compiling in debug version.
    >
    > where I should post the problem?

    1. Top posting corrected.
    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.4

    2. Appropriate Newsgroups