Problems with popup using Master page

Guest

hi, i have a problem when i return a value from my popup y have master in my
parent page and in my popup i don't have one, y have a function like this in
the popup page :

function BotonClicRem(id)
{

window.opener.updateRem1(id);
window.close();
}

i have this and in muy parent page i have this javascript

function updateRem1(elemValue)//por si da clic en otra direccion
{
document.getElementById('txtRemDir').innerText = elemValue

}

i want to put the value that i passed through the function to the textbox
with id = txtRemDir but i have problems because when i put masters the tag
form in the HTML dissapear and i don't know what to do to pass the values
from popup to parent page with master page

Thank's