Problems with Reference.cs

Julia

Hi

I work with a project created by some other peoples (they dont work here
anymore so I cant ask them). This is a Windows .NET project and it includes
some web references. My collegue is working on the server side and he has now
added some methods to one of the web services. So I need to update my web
reference. When I do so I get a new Referece.cs file, and the problem begins:

The problem is that there is a class in this project named AllClasses that
includes copies of the classes I have in the Reference.cs file, so there are
compilation errors: "error CS0101: The namespace xxx already contains a
definition for xxx". If I look in the original Reference.cs file many of the
autogeneradet definitions are not there.... Is this normal? Did the authors
of this code delete the defintions from the Reference.cs file? Help me?

Thanks
Julia