    Hope u can help me.

    Regards!
    Christian

    Christian Bruckhoff, Sep 24, 2006

  2. Christian Bruckhoff

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Christian Bruckhoff wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I got a problem with Signals and Slots of QT. The program i am speaking of
    > u can find here: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~brchrist/address/
    >
    > If u look at gui.cpp u find a connect command at line 27.

    gui.cpp and gui.h can't be opened.

    > I would read this command like this: "If pushButtonAddPerson got clicked
    > call the function addPerson() of this GUI-Object"
    >
    > So this connect should call the function starting on line 50. But if i
    > start the GUI it writes "[...] No such slot QWidget::addPerson()"
    >
    > As u can see this means not GUI, but QWidget. But why? I really cant find
    > the mistake. A friend of mine did the same in another program and it
    > worked.
    >
    > Hope u can help me.

    Well, your question is actually off-topic here. in comp.lang.c++, we only
    discuss ISO C++, which doesn't include Qt or signals and slots.

    Rolf Magnus, Sep 24, 2006

  3. Christian Bruckhoff

    Duane Hebert Guest

    "Christian Bruckhoff" <> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > I got a problem with Signals and Slots of QT. The program i am speaking of
    > u can find here: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~brchrist/address/

    You'll have better luck at the groups/mailing list
    for trolltech. Try nntp.trolltech.com or check
    their documentation at trolltech.com.

    Duane Hebert, Sep 24, 2006
  4. Christian Bruckhoff

    loufoque Guest

    Christian Bruckhoff wrote :
    > I got a problem with Signals and Slots of QT.

    Qt is our favourite C++/MOC toolkit.
    Too bad this group is about standard C++, not C++/MOC or C++/CLI or any
    other C++.

    loufoque, Sep 24, 2006
  5. loufoque posted:

    > Qt is our favourite C++/MOC toolkit.
    > Too bad this group is about standard C++, not C++/MOC or C++/CLI or any
    > other C++.

    What do MOC and CLI stand for?

    --

    Frederick Gotham

    Frederick Gotham, Sep 24, 2006
  6. Christian Bruckhoff

    loufoque Guest

    Frederick Gotham wrote :

    > What do MOC and CLI stand for?

    MOC is Meta Object Compiler and CLI Common Language Infrastructure

    loufoque, Sep 24, 2006