Problems with urlconnection

Testbm

Hello,

i have a host with 2 virtual interfaces. I want use not the first one, which
tomcat automatically use. How can I select the 2. interface of the Maschine
with urlconnection for outgoing Request.
Thanks Markus

Paul Lutus

Testbm said:
Hello,

i have a host with 2 virtual interfaces. I want use not the first one,
which tomcat automatically use. How can I select the 2. interface of the
Maschine with urlconnection for outgoing Request.

Refer to it explicitly. Use a separate hostname and address for each
interface.

Alternative: turn off one of the interfaces.