problems with webserver cache refresh

bigL

first time I post/ask something in this group

here's the problem
I use ASP / VBScript (we only use MS licenses)
when I make some changes in a asp page and then want to see the changes I've
made : in 99% of the cases nothing happens
has to do with the webserver cache refresh - says our webmaster

I searched on the internet and found these solutions :

1) I use the server var <%=now%> when I call an asp-page
2) did put also these 3 lines (on top) of every asp-page :
<%
response.expires=0
response.buffer=true
response.clear
%>
but it doesn't work

when our webmaster stops the IISADMIN service, and this service stops
automatically the W3SVC service, and then restarts both services = the changes
I've made are visible

anyone any idea what I can add so that I don't have to ask to stop/restart the
IISADMIN service

TIA

kind regards,
Lucien

Bob Barrows [MVP]

bigL said:
[...]

Try the recommendations in this article:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2022

Bob Barrows