processing a form to email

Raphael Gluck

Hello

I am trying to create a basic feedback form that when submitted, posts to my
email address.

So far so good as I have taken a cdonts script and made some modifications
to it, but I need a little help.

In my form I want my visitors to select items of interest, selecting from a
range of products with checkboxes alongside them, these appear in the form
page www.tripakltd.com/contactme.asp .

The data to the right side of the checkbox is taken from my database, and
the checkbox is dynamic. When submitted you are taken to a page
www.tripakltd.com/sendemail.asp

My question is very simple. When processing, the form, I want, just like all
the other fields on the form get processed and output html styled to my
email address, so to, the checkbox fields. I.E if there is a tick next to
the "Barrier Tapes" checkbox on my form, I receive in reply "Person X is
interested in Barrier Tapes etc."

I am just not sure how to code it?

Can anyone help me on this?

Here are the two pages, in code format if anyone wants to see it

www.tripakltd.com/contactme.txt

www.tripakltd.com/sendemail.txt

Thanks so much

Raphael