    Can anyone help??

    -K.

    , Oct 17, 2007

  2. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to process a PNG image file as an input to my program. I
    > want to eventually get a matrix with the intensity of the
    > corresponding pixels in the image.

    I'm sure someone can, but this isn't the place to ask.

    FAQ 5.9 http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

    My interpretation:

    If your question makes sense in another language, and would have
    essentially the same answer regardless of language, you're OT in
    comp.lang.c++.

    If your question doesn't make sense if you change the platform, you're
    OT in comp.lang.c++.

    In this particular case, your question fails the first test.

    red floyd, Oct 17, 2007

  3. a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to process a PNG image file as an input to my program. I
    > want to eventually get a matrix with the intensity of the
    > corresponding pixels in the image.
    >
    > Can anyone help??

    libpng can certainly help you but this has nothing to do with C++.

    Michael

    Michael DOUBEZ, Oct 17, 2007
  4. writes:

    > I'm trying to process a PNG image file as an input to my program. I
    > want to eventually get a matrix with the intensity of the
    > corresponding pixels in the image.
    >
    > Can anyone help??

    Standard C++ doesn't have methods for working with PNG format image data.
    You'll have to use an additional library for that. Since such libraries are
    off-topic here, I'll be brief, and just give you a link:

    <http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/>

    sherm--

    Sherman Pendley, Oct 17, 2007