    Can anyone give me some pointers ?
    Thanks

    d.

    Dave Brown, Feb 2, 2004

  2. The easiest way to work with XML is using the classes in the System.XML
    namespace - personally, I tend to work with the XmlDocument class more than
    any others. If you can give some specific examples of what you are trying to
    achieve, then perhaps we can give some more specific pointers.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Feb 2, 2004