    Thanks in advance.

    Vinh Phu
    , Nov 10, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
    > C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
    > MS compiler was not a good choice. I then installed Cygwin (I just
    > know to use Windows), gcc and emacs. However, I do not know how to
    > build a multiple-files project with Cygwin, gcc and emacss.
    >
    > Please show me how to do this.

    Please post your g++-specific questions to gnu.g++.help.

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 10, 2006

  3. wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
    > C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
    > MS compiler was not a good choice. I then installed Cygwin (I just know
    > to use Windows), gcc and emacs. However, I do not know how to build a
    > multiple-files project with Cygwin, gcc and emacss.
    >
    > Please show me how to do this.
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Vinh Phu

    Please ask this in a newsgroup relevant to gcc, cygwin or emacs. [Hint:
    you might want to use DevC++, it's a free gcc IDE for Windows].

    D.
    Davlet Panech, Nov 10, 2006
  4. David Harmon Guest

    On 10 Nov 2006 09:00:08 -0800 in comp.lang.c++, ""
    <> wrote,
    >Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
    >C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
    >MS compiler was not a good choice.

    Don't be quick to blame your compiler. Although compilers are not
    flawless, most problems are still user error. Read the error messages
    from the compiler and fix your errors, and you will be a lot happier.
    David Harmon, Nov 10, 2006