program with gcc on Windows

nvinhphu

Hello everyone,

Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
MS compiler was not a good choice. I then installed Cygwin (I just know
to use Windows), gcc and emacs. However, I do not know how to build a
multiple-files project with Cygwin, gcc and emacss.

Please show me how to do this.
Thanks in advance.

Vinh Phu

Victor Bazarov

Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
MS compiler was not a good choice. I then installed Cygwin (I just
know to use Windows), gcc and emacs. However, I do not know how to
build a multiple-files project with Cygwin, gcc and emacss.

Please show me how to do this.

Please post your g++-specific questions to gnu.g++.help.

Davlet Panech

Hello everyone,

Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
MS compiler was not a good choice. I then installed Cygwin (I just know
to use Windows), gcc and emacs. However, I do not know how to build a
multiple-files project with Cygwin, gcc and emacss.

Please show me how to do this.
Thanks in advance.

Vinh Phu

Please ask this in a newsgroup relevant to gcc, cygwin or emacs. [Hint:
you might want to use DevC++, it's a free gcc IDE for Windows].

D.

David Harmon

On 10 Nov 2006 09:00:08 -0800 in comp.lang.c++, "(e-mail address removed)"
Before, I used the MS compiler such as MS Visual.NET 2003 to build my
C++ program. Recently, together with template techniques, I found that
MS compiler was not a good choice.

Don't be quick to blame your compiler. Although compilers are not
flawless, most problems are still user error. Read the error messages
from the compiler and fix your errors, and you will be a lot happier.