    wht is the best way to implement this?

    Can any one tell me this ASAP?

    Jyo

    jyo, Jan 19, 2008

  2. jyo

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=java+number+words>

    Jeff Higgins, Jan 19, 2008

  3. jyo

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 04:10:51 -0800 (PST), jyo <>

    >I am having a problem . I have 1 to 100 no and i want to print in word
    >format like one to hundred.
    >
    >wht is the best way to implement this?

    see http://mindprod.com/products1.html#INWORDS

    I have done it in many different languages.
    --
    Roedy Green, Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary, http://mindprod.com

    Roedy Green, Jan 19, 2008
  4. jyo

    Markus Tazl Guest

    On 19 Jan., 13:10, jyo <> wrote:
    > I am having a problem . I have 1 to 100 no and i want to print in word
    > format like one to hundred.
    >
    > wht is the best way to implement this?
    >
    > Can any one tell me this ASAP?
    >
    > Jyo

    Should be not that difficult. I remember haveing read something like
    this in Sun's Java forum some time ago ... just a moment ...
    searching ... found it :). Try this URL :
    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=422&threadID=625527

    best regards
    Markus Tazl

    Markus Tazl, Jan 19, 2008