Programmatically requesting an email response receipt.

Wade

Hello,

I have a question regarding the creation of an email via ASP.NET. I would
like the email, which is programmatically generated, to request a response
receipt from the receipient, so that the account which sends the email can
be alerted when the receipient reads the email.

Can this be done programatically in ASP.NET?

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Wade

Wade

Hi all,

Actually, I guess I asked this question back on 2004-05-05 and received the
following answer from Rick Spiewak:

--
smtpMessage.Headers.Add("Disposition-Notification-To",
"(e-mail address removed)")

I haven't tried it yet, butt it looks promissing.

Sorry to bother you all!

Wade