Project on dynamic linkages and manifest statement for dll in Win7 PRO x64

Joined
Jan 21, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
To run an important software in Win7 PRO 64bit , I need to identify the static and dynamic linkages to a key dll in the software, in particular the linkages to the appropriate visual C++ runtime library which may be "legacy" and seems to be absent in the latest version of the vc-redistributables.
As Dependency Walker does not work reliably in Win7 x64, I am wondering whether somebody here in this forum is aware of a (C++-based?) workaround that allows identification of static and dynamic linkages in Win7 x64.
My next step after identifying the runtime library will be to create a manifest statement to stably link said runtime library to the key dll. Would appreciate guidance for that step as well - Thank you!