    of a control before it renders?

    Thanks in advance,
    - Arthur Dent.

    Arthur Dent, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Arthur Dent

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    if you are working with ASP.NET 2.0, it already has adaptive control
    behavior where control or page can (or better saying will) have associated
    Adapter object (ControlAdapter base type), which is capable to access the
    control in various stages of control lifecycle as well as modify the
    rendering of the control

    Architectural Overview of Adaptive Control Behavior
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/67276kc5(VS.80).aspx

    ControlAdapter Class
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.adapters.controladapter(VS.80).aspx

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Arthur Dent

    Arthur Dent Guest

    Hmm, sounds interesting.... ill have to look into that.

    Thanks!

    Arthur Dent, Apr 3, 2006