Prothon and Mark Hahn?

average

Anyone know how to get ahold of Mark Hahn, the would-be creator of
next-generation Python? He had a language project called Prothon
(classless Python, or Python with Prototypes) a few years ago that was
being built upon the Apache Portable Runtime, using a stackless, 64-
bit architecture and native OS threads.

I know the project morphed to PyCs, Spry, etc. and all the web sites
that were set up for the project(s) are now defunct.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zipher

cf: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python.announce/
browse_thread/thread/1e6ebaa7b2c98994/acb0e1edb2ca449a?
lnk=st&q=comp.lang.python+prothon#acb0e1edb2ca449a>