prototype element.update WITHOUT evalscripts

tuka

Hi,

I am using a prototype library and I have a block of html with
embeded blocks of javascript that I would like not to evaluate
(Element.update evaluates right after updating) as described in the
link below:
http://www.prototypejs.org/api/element/methods/update

Does anyone know of how this can be accomplished with prototype. I
wanted to check before writing up script to do so.

TIA,
Tuka

RobG

Hi,

I am using a prototype library and  I have a block of html with
embeded blocks of javascript that I would like not to evaluate
(Element.update evaluates right after updating) as described in the
link below:http://www.prototypejs.org/api/element/methods/update

Does anyone know of how this can be accomplished with prototype. I
wanted to check before writing up script to do so.

You would do better to ask that question in a Prototype.js group: