public key encryption

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by jpw, Sep 9, 2009.

  1. jpw

    jpw Guest

    I am looking to encrypt a string with PERL using private/public key
    encryption. I have tried several solutions from a google query
    without much luck. The string will need to be decrypted in a ASP.NET
    environment. One of the examples I found gives me errors:

    script (file called "rsa"):
    print pack"C*",split/\D+/,`echo "16iII*o\U@{$/=$z;
    [(pop,pop,unpack"H*",<>
    )]}\EsMsKsN0[lN*1lK[d2%Sa2/d0<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<J]dsJxp"|
    dc`

    calling stmt: echo "Mother of Perl" | rsa -k=10001 -n=1967cb529 >
    msg.rsa

    error:
    7 packC*,split/D+/,134 is unimplemented 125 is unimplemented 100 is
    unimplemented 173 is unimplemented 44 is unimplemented stack empty
    stack empty stack empty stack empty 175 is unimplemented 134 is
    unimplemented save:args 116 is unimplemented exp not an integer divide
    by 0 divide by 0 0
    sg.rsa: END

    jpw, Sep 9, 2009