    --
    Thanks in advance,

    sck10

    sck10, Jul 12, 2006

  2. sck10

    clintonG Guest

    Patient: Doctor, it hurts when I laugh. What should I do?
    Doctor: Stop laughing.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jul 12, 2006

  3. sck10

    Guest Guest

    Friendly suggestion: can you simply take a high-quality screenshot? Thats
    what I often use for presentations, specs, and other instances where I need
    a graphic presentation of a site. As you're discovering, it's a pain to
    export code to a document format like Word.

    You can download MWSnap, an awesome capture program. If you need the entire
    vertical span of your website output as a graphic, look for a program called
    IECapt.

    -KF

    Guest, Jul 13, 2006
  4. sck10

    Guest

    Open your web page
    Press the PRINT SCREEN button
    Open word
    Press CTRL + V

    , Jul 13, 2006
  5. Hello Steve,

    As other members have said, the better and convenient approach is
    captureing the web page screenshot and display in your presentation
    document as image. Another possible way is save your web page as "Web
    Archive-single file(*.mht)" file, and then copy this file's content into
    your document, this could work for generic page without very complex html
    elements and structure. Anyway, using image is still the recommended means.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jul 13, 2006
  6. sck10

    sck10 Guest

    Thanks Steve & All,

    That's what I thought, but hoped there would be a better way.

    Regards,

    sck10

    sck10, Jul 13, 2006