Publish web page in Word

sck10

Hello,

(ASP.NET 2.0) I am putting together a presentation of our website. The site
use CSS. when I try to open it in Word, it renders incorrectly. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Guest

Friendly suggestion: can you simply take a high-quality screenshot? Thats
what I often use for presentations, specs, and other instances where I need
a graphic presentation of a site. As you're discovering, it's a pain to
export code to a document format like Word.

You can download MWSnap, an awesome capture program. If you need the entire
vertical span of your website output as a graphic, look for a program called
IECapt.

-KF

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello Steve,

As other members have said, the better and convenient approach is
captureing the web page screenshot and display in your presentation
document as image. Another possible way is save your web page as "Web
Archive-single file(*.mht)" file, and then copy this file's content into
your document, this could work for generic page without very complex html
elements and structure. Anyway, using image is still the recommended means.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

sck10

Thanks Steve & All,

That's what I thought, but hoped there would be a better way.

Regards,

sck10