Publishing Websites in VS.Net 2005 -url not retained

mike.aes

I'm using Visual Studio 2005 and have a website project in asp.net 2.0.

Everytime I publish it, I have to enter in the URL. Is there a way for

VS to remember this setting? It will remember it so long as I have the

project open.

But if I close VS and go back in, it gets "amnesia"

Thanks, in advance

mike.aes

Yikes! hell of a double-post! I was getting google server errors all
day...guess it saved my posts, apparently!