    that this is a JSR that is in its final release process, but won't be
    finalized until sometime this fall. Do you know of a production quality
    Pull Parser currently available for use?

    Terry Milan, May 14, 2005

  2. Terry Milan wrote:

    > I have recently started looking at the StAX parsing technology. It appears
    > that this is a JSR that is in its final release process, but won't be
    > finalized until sometime this fall. Do you know of a production quality
    > Pull Parser currently available for use?

    ..NET has Xml(Text)Reader which is a pull parser. Are you looking for a
    Java solution or a pull parser in general?
    libxml also has an XmlTextReader implementation it seems:
    <http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlreader.html>

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, May 14, 2005

  3. Terry Milan

    Terry Milan Guest

    I was looking for a Java solution. I am looking to use this in a Java based
    app server.

    Terry Milan, May 14, 2005