Py2exe invalid syntax???/i hate distutils

Discussion in 'Python' started by ray sleeper, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. ray sleeper

    ray sleeper Guest

    This is the syntax i'm using: python setup.py p2exe

    i get "invalid synyax " message. According to the Py2exe website this the correct syntax.

    using python 2.2 on WinXP box with wxPython2.4 and Boa 0.2.3

    Trying to change the icon Py2exe gives me for my win32 App. when it complies, Thier

    website says to use --icon option when running Py2exe, this is fine but i can't get py2exe to run.

    See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
    ray sleeper, Oct 31, 2003