    I know that it was possible till version 2.7.x. But is there a way to do it in version 3.x?

    Yours sincerely,
    Monkey
    Monkey, Nov 5, 2012

  2. Monkey

    Kwpolska Guest

    Use cx_Freeze: http://cx-freeze.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
    stop html mail | always bottom-post
    Kwpolska, Nov 5, 2012

  3. Am 05.11.2012 20:39, schrieb Kwpolska:
    > On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Monkey <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> i wonderd if there is a way to convert a py-file to a exe-file with version 3.x of python.
    >>
    >> I know that it was possible till version 2.7.x. But is there a way to do it in version 3.x?
    >>
    >> Yours sincerely,
    >> Monkey
    >> --

    > Use cx_Freeze: http://cx-freeze.sourceforge.net/

    cx_Freeze is great as far as you don't need to use the latest Python
    version 3.3.0, because there is still a bug:
    http://sourceforge.net/p/cx-freeze/bugs/33/
    I hope this will be fixed soon...
    Tobias Marquardt, Nov 6, 2012