Pydev, Eclipse

Boris Ozegovic

Hi

Suppose I have three blocks:
if 1:
if 2:
if 3:
# here I want my cursor go back to second block (if 2:)

What is the standard shortcut for this? ctrl+arrow keys aren't, arrow keys
alone aren't either.

Preston Landers

Boris Ozegovic([email protected])@2008.02.22 19:59:28 +0100:
Hi

Suppose I have three blocks:
if 1:
if 2:
if 3:
# here I want my cursor go back to second block (if 2:)

What is the standard shortcut for this? ctrl+arrow keys aren't, arrow keys
alone aren't either.

Shift-Tab does it for me. It can also dedent whole blocks if you have
them selected.

cheers,
Preston