pyserial -- setting DTR_CONTROL_HANDSHAKE

SoftwareTester

Hello,

I am a Python beginner trying to write to Windows Com port.

I am using the pyserial Python Serial Port Extension
Version: 2.1

I am trying to port an existing C program to Python.
The C program sets the following parameters.

// 2400, None, 8, 1
dcb.BaudRate = CBR_2400;
dcb.Parity = NOPARITY;
dcb.ByteSize = 8;
dcb.StopBits = ONESTOPBIT;

// Handshake
dcb.fDtrControl = DTR_CONTROL_HANDSHAKE;

I am not sure how to set DTR.
There is a documented method called
setDTR(level=1) # set DTR line to specified logic level

My Python Code:

how to set DTR to Windows equivalent of DTR_CONTROL_HANDSHAKE.