Python 2.5.chm problem

durumdara

Hi!

When I try to open the 2.5 Python help, I got error message:
"A fájl (mk:mad:MSITStore:c:\Python25\Doc\Python25.chm) nem nyitható meg."

The english translation is this:
"Cannot open the file (mk:mad:MSITStore:c:\Python25\Doc\Python25.chm)"

I not experienced this problem in the Python 2.4 the help.

What is the solution for this problem? I don't wanna use web helps.

Thanks for it:
dd

Martin v. Löwis

When I try to open the 2.5 Python help, I got error message:
"A fájl (mk:mad:MSITStore:c:\Python25\Doc\Python25.chm) nem nyitható meg."

Can you please elaborate what precisely you do to "open the 2.5 Python
help"?

What operating system are you using, how did you install Python, and
where are you clicking in what order?

Regards,
Martin