Python CherryPy TurboGears 2 project support needed [in Belgium]

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ben@Creue-Consulting, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. Dear comp.lang.python users,

    Firstly, this a is a Job post for a on-site Freelance Python Job in
    Belgium, I know
    this is frowned upon by some, so I am very sorry if it is not well
    received,
    but as it is such a great job, I have been encouraged to post this to
    the list.

    So, apology done, and hopefully accepted, I need a Python *guru*,
    ideally
    with CherryPy & TurboGears 2/AJAX experience.

    This Python developer is required to develop embedded device
    configuration
    interfaces to manage a real time digital content delivery device,
    supporting
    features such as multi format high throughput video encoding on the
    fly.
    (think DVB broadcast and IP TV on demand).

    The project is to start ASAP, Duration 6 months with possible
    extension and
    future project work.

    Location: Belgium.

    If you are interested in knowing more pls. contact Ben Corke on the
    details
    below

    Kind regards,

    Ben Corke
    Director

    Creue Consulting Ltd.
    tel. +44 (0) 207 193 5520
    skype. ben.creue
    email. ben AT creue DOT com
    linkedIn: linkedin.com/in/bencorke
    web. <a href="http://www.creue.co.uk">python.creue - python jobs and
    recruitment</a>

    Ben@Creue-Consulting, Oct 9, 2009

  2. Ben@Creue-Consulting schrieb:
    > Dear comp.lang.python users,
    >
    > Firstly, this a is a Job post for a on-site Freelance Python Job in
    > Belgium, I know
    > this is frowned upon by some, so I am very sorry if it is not well
    > received,
    > but as it is such a great job, I have been encouraged to post this to
    > the list.
    >
    > So, apology done, and hopefully accepted, I need a Python *guru*,
    > ideally
    > with CherryPy & TurboGears 2/AJAX experience.

    Out of curiosity: TG1 is based upon CherryPy - TG2 on Pylons. So in my
    opinion, this is somewhat mutual exclusive (not the know how, but using
    this in one project).

    So where comes CherryPy into the game?

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Oct 9, 2009

  3. Diez,

    Thanks for pointing this out. It maybe that we are talking about TG
    1.1 in that case. I will double check with the TA.

    Sorry for any confusion! - I'll let you know.

    Thanks again.

    Cheers,

    Ben

    Ben@Creue-Consulting, Oct 9, 2009