Python Community Service Awards

Discussion in 'Python' started by Steve Holden, Jan 8, 2009.

  1. Steve Holden

    Steve Holden Guest

    Ben Finney recently wrote:
    > Paul McNett <> writes:

    [...]
    >> I always end up sending the first reply to the sender, then going
    >> "oops, forgot to hit reply-all'", and sending another copy to the
    >> list.]

    [...]
    > Thanks to the Python mailing list administrators for conforming to the
    > standards and not breaking the configuration like that!

    And for the way they keep the mail flowing day after day, and for the
    news/email gateway function, and ...

    Brad Knowles is a frequently unsung hero, who thoroughly deserves the
    PSF Community Award he got for his sterling service in the email area.
    He is ably assisted in this task by Ralf Hildebrandt and Patrick
    Koetter, authors of "The Book of Postfix".

    If you know of anyone whom you think deserves to be similarly honored
    please feel free to let me, or the PSF Board, know about it. When we
    can't reward people in a material way I believe it's very important to
    acknowledge these voluntary contributions.

    http://www.python.org/community/awards/psf-awards/

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
    Steve Holden, Jan 8, 2009