Python Debugger tool

chandan kumar

Hi

Is any one aware of free ipython debugger tool.How good is this tool for abeginner to use like ,placing breakpoints,checking variables ,call stack (function flow) etc.I don't like to use python PDB .
I have heard about wingware ,pycharm which are licensed versions.Used wingware trail version and felt pretty good tool for beginners.

Please let know your views on ipython.Let me know about any python free debugger tools

Best Regards,
Chandan