    http://docs.python.org/py3k/index.html

    I found it quite useful since I can quickly swap between Python2/3
    documentation, and between other parts of the documentation as well.
    Andrej Mitrovic, Mar 17, 2010

  2. On Mar 17, 6:41 pm, Andrej Mitrovic <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > What happened to the sidebar on the left of the documentation website?
    > It seems to be gone:
    >
    > http://docs.python.org/py3k/index.html
    >
    > I found it quite useful since I can quickly swap between Python2/3
    > documentation, and between other parts of the documentation as well.

    Edit: It looks like only the Python 3 pages are affected, the Python 2
    pages are the same as before:

    http://docs.python.org/index.html

    Might be a bug?
    Andrej Mitrovic, Mar 17, 2010

  3. Andrej Mitrovic

    Steve Holden Guest

    Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
    > On Mar 17, 6:41 pm, Andrej Mitrovic <>
    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> What happened to the sidebar on the left of the documentation website?
    >> It seems to be gone:
    >>
    >> http://docs.python.org/py3k/index.html
    >>
    >> I found it quite useful since I can quickly swap between Python2/3
    >> documentation, and between other parts of the documentation as well.

    > Edit: It looks like only the Python 3 pages are affected, the Python 2
    > pages are the same as before:
    >
    > http://docs.python.org/index.html
    >
    > Might be a bug?

    I'll ask. Georg - is this known behavior or a temporary problem?

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
    See PyCon Talks from Atlanta 2010 http://pycon.blip.tv/
    Steve Holden, Mar 17, 2010
  4. Andrej Mitrovic

    Steve Holden Guest

    Steve Holden wrote:
    > Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
    >> On Mar 17, 6:41 pm, Andrej Mitrovic <>
    >> wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> What happened to the sidebar on the left of the documentation website?
    >>> It seems to be gone:
    >>>
    >>> http://docs.python.org/py3k/index.html
    >>>
    >>> I found it quite useful since I can quickly swap between Python2/3
    >>> documentation, and between other parts of the documentation as well.

    >> Edit: It looks like only the Python 3 pages are affected, the Python 2
    >> pages are the same as before:
    >>
    >> http://docs.python.org/index.html
    >>
    >> Might be a bug?

    > I'll ask. Georg - is this known behavior or a temporary problem?

    It's a bug. Georg is on it.

    regards
    Steve
    Steve Holden, Mar 19, 2010
  5. On Mar 20, 12:32 am, Steve Holden <> wrote:
    > Steve Holden wrote:
    > > Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

    > >> Edit: It looks like only the Python 3 pages are affected, the Python 2
    > >> pages are the same as before:

    > >>http://docs.python.org/index.html

    > >> Might be a bug?

    > > I'll ask. Georg - is this known behavior or a temporary problem?

    > It's a bug. Georg is on it.
    >
    > regards
    >  Steve
    > --
    > Steve Holden           +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
    > See PyCon Talks from Atlanta 2010  http://pycon.blip.tv/
    > Holden Web LLC                http://www.holdenweb.com/
    > UPCOMING EVENTS:        http://holdenweb.eventbrite.com/

    Looks like it's fixed now. Thanks Georg & Steve!
    Andrej Mitrovic, Mar 21, 2010