python for loop

Aahz

Amazing. I suggest you pick the one that fits best.

"The wonderful thing about standards is that there are so many to choose
from."
--
Aahz ([email protected]) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"...string iteration isn't about treating strings as sequences of strings,
it's about treating strings as sequences of characters. The fact that
characters are also strings is the reason we have problems, but characters
are strings for other good reasons." --Aahz

Chris Nash

The first item in a sequence is at index zero because it is that far away from
the beginning. The second item is one away from the beginning. That is the
reason for zero-based indexing.