    article claiming wheather this ability is provided or not.

    Thanks in advance!

    , Jan 31, 2008

  2. Steve Holden Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there any chance that i could compile python programs to java (.jar
    > [java bytecode]) so that i could run them with full support (no
    > interpreter) in a wireless device (talking about mobiles eg. nokia,
    > ericsson).
    > I am aware of jython, however i am not elegible of finding a proper
    > article claiming wheather this ability is provided or not.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    A better solution would surely be to get a Nokia S60 'phone, for which
    there is a native Python implementation.

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Jan 31, 2008

  3. A better solution would surely be to get a Nokia S60 'phone, for which
    there is a native Python implementation.

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve:

    Do you know if the Nokia E60i phone has this capability? Also, is wxPython supported?
    Or are you just knowledgeable about the S60?

    Thanks,
    Shawn

    Shawn Milochik, Jan 31, 2008
  4. Chris Mellon Guest

    On Jan 31, 2008 1:16 PM, Shawn Milochik <> wrote:

    > A better solution would surely be to get a Nokia S60 'phone, for which
    > there is a native Python implementation.
    >
    > regards
    > Steve
    > --
    > Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
    > Holden Web LLC http://www.holdenweb.com/
    >

    > Steve:
    >
    > Do you know if the Nokia E60i phone has this capability? Also, is wxPython supported?
    > Or are you just knowledgeable about the S60?

    wxPython is not, but there are bindings for the S60s native gui
    provided. You can find out it your phone is supported a pys60.sf.net.

    Chris Mellon, Jan 31, 2008