python html 2 image (png)

baur79

what tools are you using to do that today?

where are many of EXE programs
but i need python solution for adding it to my automate program under
lunix

Diez B. Roggisch

where are many of EXE programs
but i need python solution for adding it to my automate program under
lunix

Whatever lunix is, under linux, a popular free OS you could e.g. use
PyKDE and let Qt render a KHTML-component into an image.

Diez

Fredrik Lundh

joe said:
**class Bunch(object):
def __init__(self, **fields):
self.__dict__ = fields

p = Bunch(x=2.3, y=4.5)
print p

print p.__dict__

I dont' understand the usage of the double * here, could anyone explain
it for me?

if you're going to post questions to arbitrarily chosen threads, you
could at least change the subject (but it's a lot nicer to open a new
thread).

the "**" prefix tells Python to stuff any excess keyword arguments into
the given variable:
.... print kwargs
....{'egg': 2, 'spam': 1}

for more on Python's parameter syntax, see the section on "def" in the
language reference; see e.g.

http://effbot.org/pyref/def.htm

</F>