Python s60 Contact DB

xen0n

Hi, i hope the expert can help me!
I have a little problem:

This piece of code, in python console s60, before compiling will work
great:

try:
...db = contacts.open()
...names = []
...numbers = []

The problem is that, if i compile it with py2sis (pyrsc_template.tmp
replaced with the original to solve the submenus bug) it doesnt work,
when that piece of code is executed, i receive error -50 and nothing
happen! hope u can help me! 10ks a lot in advance

Regards.

xen0n

I have already posted the question to the Nokia forum, but, for now,
noone seems to have an answer... Hope this is a bug of py2sis... I dont
want to rewrite my entire application for a stupid bug!

could ildg ha scritto:
You should raise this question at Nokia python for series60 forum,
I'm sure you can the answer there.
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/f...=85e4c1acee330fddde6b47a7b2feae73&forumid=102