    happen! hope u can help me! 10ks a lot in advance

    Regards.
    , Jul 19, 2005

  2. could ildg Guest

    You should raise this question at Nokia python for series60 forum,
    I'm sure you can the answer there.
    http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/f...=85e4c1acee330fddde6b47a7b2feae73&forumid=102

    could ildg, Jul 20, 2005

    I have already posted the question to the Nokia forum, but, for now,
    noone seems to have an answer... Hope this is a bug of py2sis... I dont
    want to rewrite my entire application for a stupid bug!

    could ildg ha scritto:
    > You should raise this question at Nokia python for series60 forum,
    > I'm sure you can the answer there.
    > http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/f...=85e4c1acee330fddde6b47a7b2feae73&forumid=102
    >

    > On 19 Jul 2005 06:47:10 -0700, <> wrote:
    > > Hi, i hope the expert can help me!
    > > I have a little problem:
    > >
    > > This piece of code, in python console s60, before compiling will work
    > > great:
    > >
    > > try:
    > > ..db = contacts.open()
    > > ..names = []
    > > ..numbers = []
    > >
    > > The problem is that, if i compile it with py2sis (pyrsc_template.tmp
    > > replaced with the original to solve the submenus bug) it doesnt work,
    > > when that piece of code is executed, i receive error -50 and nothing
    > > happen! hope u can help me! 10ks a lot in advance
    > >
    > > Regards.
    > >
    > > --

    , Jul 20, 2005