python/swig

gianluca

Hy,
I need help indeed, about python/swig C wrapper. Exactly, I've built
a python library from C library and it seem works. Unfortunatly, a
gruop of function that requred pointer to pointer parmeters give me a
exception like this:
"TypeError: in method 'BestRules', argument 1 of type 'value_type **'"
I've tryed to use cpointer.i to obtain a pointer to use in function
but this don't work.
Could you help me?
thanks in advace.

Gianluca Massei