python/swig

Discussion in 'Python' started by gianluca, May 13, 2008.

  1. gianluca

    gianluca Guest

    Hy,
    I need help indeed, about python/swig C wrapper. Exactly, I've built
    a python library from C library and it seem works. Unfortunatly, a
    gruop of function that requred pointer to pointer parmeters give me a
    exception like this:
    "TypeError: in method 'BestRules', argument 1 of type 'value_type **'"
    I've tryed to use cpointer.i to obtain a pointer to use in function
    but this don't work.
    Could you help me?
    thanks in advace.

    Gianluca Massei