python task manager

jack

Hi,

I am looking for a task manager written in python that is powerfull
and simple enough to schedule a lot of different tests on an every day
or many time a day basis.

-----------------------
python scheduler module
------------------------

Python build in scheduler works but afaik you send action to be done
in N minutes.
I would prefer to input information like "do it at 15h00 every day".
Plus if two task are to be runned at the same time, I am not sure of
how it would react.

-------
WebWare
-------

Webware taskkit looks at first glance the good solution.

------------
Os scheduler
------------

Then of course, I could use the Os scheduler (windows or linux), but
it may be more difficult to react in case of problem.

**********
QUESTION ?
**********
Is there other python options than these 3 ?

Thanks in advance.

Jack.

Irmen de Jong

jack said:
Hi,

I am looking for a task manager written in python that is powerfull
and simple enough to schedule a lot of different tests on an every day
or many time a day basis.
[...]

QUESTION ?
Is there other python options than these 3 ?

Yes, you could try my "Kronos" task scheduler;
http://www.razorvine.net/download/kronos.py

(example is at the end of the source file)

--Irmen