    Clients connect and when they are connected (evry thread handles one
    connection) threads change main window.

    I neded tip how to make communication between threeds.

    SMALLp, Dec 11, 2008

  2. SMALLp

    Saju Pillai Guest

    On Dec 11, 6:06 pm, SMALLp <-com.hr> wrote:
    > Hy. I have a problem! I'm making multi thread application (client,
    > server) using wxPython for GUI, and threading.Thread for threding.
    >
    > Clients connect and when they are connected (evry thread handles one
    > connection) threads change main window.
    >
    > I neded tip how to make communication between threeds.

    Threads already share data your problem would likely be to synchronize
    the threads - threading.Sempahore & threading.Lock will help
    Maybe you want some threads to wait while other thread(s) do some
    work ? - threading.Event & threading.Condition

    The documentation on "threading" module is where you should start.

    -srp
    --
    http://saju.net.in

    Saju Pillai, Dec 11, 2008

  3. SMALLp wrote:

    > Hy. I have a problem! I'm making multi thread application (client,
    > server) using wxPython for GUI, and threading.Thread for threding.
    >
    > Clients connect and when they are connected (evry thread handles one
    > connection) threads change main window.
    >
    > I neded tip how to make communication between threeds.

    Are you aware that mixing multi-threading and GUIs usually not works the
    naive way? Read up on your toolkits documentation how to deal with
    multi-threading.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Dec 11, 2008
  4. SMALLp