    post your suggestions in this thread or on this page:

    http://pytut.infogami.com/node14.html

    thanks /F
    Fredrik Lundh, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Fredrik Lundh

    gene tani Guest

    Fredrik Lundh wrote:
    > the "what now?" page in the tutorial
    >
    > to replace it with something else, what should that be? what sites
    > do pythoneers and pythonistas visit these days?
    >
    > post your suggestions in this thread or on this page:

    Pilgrims tricks/ips
    http://diveintopython.org/appendix/tips.html

    online cookbook
    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python

    soem quick refs
    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/excerpt/PythonPocketRef/index.html
    http://rgruet.free.fr/PQR24/PQR2.4.html

    tutorials
    http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html
    gene tani, Apr 1, 2006

  3. I read c.l.py and (the Unofficial) Planet Python (and that's it), so
    perhaps that's an appropriate suggestion:

    http://www.planetpython.org/

    (From the Starship: "If you want to join the crew, we only require your
    PSA membership....")

    --
    Daniel Bickett
    dbickett at gmail dot com
    Daniel Bickett, Apr 2, 2006
  4. Fredrik Lundh

    John Salerno Guest

    Fredrik Lundh wrote:
    > the "what now?" page in the tutorial
    >
    > http://www.python.org/doc/tut/node14.html
    >
    > lists a couple of relevant web sites for Python users, including:
    >
    > http://www.python.org
    > http://starship.python.net
    > http://www.python.org/pypi
    >
    > the starship link has been there since 1998 or so (Python 1.5), but
    > I don't think the starship is very active these days. but if we were
    > to replace it with something else, what should that be? what sites
    > do pythoneers and pythonistas visit these days?
    >
    > post your suggestions in this thread or on this page:
    >
    > http://pytut.infogami.com/node14.html
    >
    > thanks /F

    I just listened to Ron Stephens' podcast about Python websites, so maybe
    one or two of these links might be good:

    http://www.awaretek.com/weblog/arch_d7_2005_09_03.html
    John Salerno, Apr 2, 2006