PYTHON - Using Mosaic Qt Developer Suite with Qt Designer

kapetanovic.zerina

Hi,

I'm using Qt Designer to create a GUI that reads data from a file and plotsin on a graph. I downloaded the Qt Developer and followed the directions in the readme.txt to add the plugins. My issue is that when I open Qt Designer the graphing widgets are not there to use.

I was hoping to get some tips or advice on why this is not working.

Thanks in Advance,

Zerina

Steven D'Aprano

Hi,

I'm using Qt Designer to create a GUI that reads data from a file and
plots in on a graph. I downloaded the Qt Developer and followed the
directions in the readme.txt to add the plugins. My issue is that when I
open Qt Designer the graphing widgets are not there to use.

I was hoping to get some tips or advice on why this is not working.

Try asking on a Qt Designer forum.

Vincent Vande Vyvre

Le 04/11/12 03:27, (e-mail address removed) a écrit :
Hi,

I'm using Qt Designer to create a GUI that reads data from a file and plots in on a graph. I downloaded the Qt Developer and followed the directions in the readme.txt to add the plugins. My issue is that when I open Qt Designer the graphing widgets are not there to use.

I was hoping to get some tips or advice on why this is not working.

Thanks in Advance,

Zerina
What plugin?, his name, eventually the link where you've downloaded it.

And what graphing widget? QGraphicsView?