Pythonic A*-Algorithm

Willi Richert

Hi,

I'm looking for an A* implementation in Python (at least some wrapper around a
C lib). So far I've only found http://arainyday.se/projects/python/AStar/
which looks not so promising.

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonGraphApi lists all major available graph
libraries in Python, hoping to find a path to some standard Python graph
library (as DBAPI). But none of them seems to have a decent A*-implementation
(at least with Fibonacci-heap, as pqueue is supposed to be).

I know I could implement it myself as it is not that complicated, but I would
rather like to align my project to some already existing and well established
graph library containing A*.

Thanks,
wr