pythonweb and Leopard

brianrpsgt1

I am trying to create a simple web application that is written in
python, using apache and mysql. It appears as though the python web
modules have been installed, however, whenever I try to run a python
script, it only displays the code in the browser. It is like the
python code is not getting processed. I have tried this on a iMac
(Intel) and a PowerBook G4, both running Leopard.

Python Web Modules 0.5.3
Apache 2.2
Python 2.5

I am trying to run the python script from the default web directory on
the Mac, /Library/WebServer/Documents
I updated the httpd.conf for the <Directory> to say Options +ExecCGI
and AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .py

I know that I am missing something simple.

Any help would be great