pyXLWriter - cancel previous question

Richard Shea

Hi - After I posted "pyXLWriter - simple example code ?" I wrote to
Evgeny Filatov (the writer of pyXLWriter) and he has very kindly
pointed me in the right direction for examples etc (the Win32.zip
download of pyXLWriter doesn't have the example code which the other
download does). So feel free to post your examples, I'd be interested
to see them but I've got what I needed to get me started.

regards

richard.