PyXML and xml.dom

Dan

I'm writing a Python program that does some XML parsing, though nothing
heavy, and I want to avoid requiring the user to install additional
libraries like PyXML.

The documentation for my version of Python (2.3.5) mentions PyXML as an
additional library while discussing the DOM module
[blah, blah]
The full PyXML package, available from http://pyxml.sf.net,
is installed.
[blah, blah]

Is PyXML now part of the Python distribution, or is it still an add-on?

--
In the early 1980s, teenagers began "getting high" from aerosols,
despite clear warnings of death. Then liability lawyer Victor E.