Q: how would you declare this dataset

Guest

Hello,

I had an aspx page working fine. I have added another web form and trying to
copy all the code I had in my web form to this new web form and change the
table names and fields.

Here are the definitions created automatically when I add dataadapter to my
application.

protected System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter sqlDataAdapter1;
protected System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection sqlConnection1;
protected myAppName.DataSet1 dataSet11;
protected System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand sqlSelectCommand1;
protected System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand sqlInsertCommand1;
protected System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand sqlUpdateCommand1;
protected System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand sqlDeleteCommand1;
protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid DataGrid1;

I have problem to fill dataSet11 through sqlDataAdapter1. I am able to fill
any other new dataset I declare locally but not dataSet11. I think since
dataSet11 is defined as myAppName.DataSet1 it somehow related itself to my
other aspx page and tables.
How should I define a new dataset and make it valid in the aspx page for all
functions.

Thanks,
Jim.