    and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that the
    option that is curently being chosen is highlighted
    tnx

    NoMaD, Sep 21, 2003

  2. "NoMaD" <> wrote:

    >first to say sorry for my bad english it's not my first or second languange
    >
    >now the question
    >I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
    >how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I want
    >and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that the
    >option that is curently being chosen is highlighted
    >tnx

    Sorry NoMaD,

    but this cannot be done in standard C - you have to use system-specific
    extensions. Please ask in a newsgroup dedicated to your operating
    system, presumably something like: comp.<your OS>.programmer

    Regards

    Irrwahn
    --
    do not write: void main(...)
    do not use gets()

    Irrwahn Grausewitz, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Greetings.

    In article <bkkhcm$ac9$>, NoMaD wrote:
    > I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
    > how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I
    > want and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that
    > the option that is curently being chosen is highlighted

    As C has no concept of a screen display, there's no standard way of
    outputting highlighted text. Likewise, the codes sent by the arrow keys on
    your keyboard are likely to be system-dependent. You'd be better off
    asking this question in a newsgroup dedicated to the particular compiler
    and architecture you are using.

    --
    _

    Tristan Miller, Sep 21, 2003
  4. NoMaD

    osmium Guest

    Re: please

    NoMaD writes:

    > I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
    > how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I

    want
    > and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that the
    > option that is curently being chosen is highlighted

    The arrow keys are not visible to an ordinary C program. Post your question
    to a newsgroup for your compiler and operating system.

    osmium, Sep 21, 2003