Q: please

NoMaD

first to say sorry for my bad english it's not my first or second languange

now the question
I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I want
and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that the
option that is curently being chosen is highlighted
tnx

Irrwahn Grausewitz

NoMaD said:
first to say sorry for my bad english it's not my first or second languange

now the question
I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I want
and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that the
option that is curently being chosen is highlighted
tnx

Sorry NoMaD,

but this cannot be done in standard C - you have to use system-specific
extensions. Please ask in a newsgroup dedicated to your operating
system, presumably something like: comp.<your OS>.programmer

Regards

Irrwahn
--
do not write: void main(...)
do not use gets()

Tristan Miller

Greetings.

I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I
want and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that
the option that is curently being chosen is highlighted

As C has no concept of a screen display, there's no standard way of
outputting highlighted text. Likewise, the codes sent by the arrow keys on
your keyboard are likely to be system-dependent. You'd be better off
asking this question in a newsgroup dedicated to the particular compiler
and architecture you are using.

osmium

NoMaD said:
I have made a program and it uses a switch case to chose diferent options
how can make a program to use arrows on a keybord to chose the option I want
and that I start it with presing Return o and it whoud be nice that the
option that is curently being chosen is highlighted

The arrow keys are not visible to an ordinary C program. Post your question
to a newsgroup for your compiler and operating system.