Q: Repeater and TextBox

Martin Arvidsson, Visual Systems AB

Hi!

I have created a repeater that displays a list of products.
After each product row i have a asp:textbox and a button called "Order"

The line could look like this

Motherboard $500.00 [ ] Order
etc.

In the [ ] the user can enter the quantity he/she wants to order.
When i press the order, its a asp:linkbutton, i issue a postback,
i want to read the quantity for that row in the textbox.

Perhaps a repeater is not at all what i should use?
I want a simple ui for users to place orders.

Any idea, samples, links that can put me in the right direction?

Regards
Martin