Q: update through datarow

Guest

Hello,

I decided to use stored procedure for select, update, insert, and delete and
these are my first stored procedures. This code was working when I created my
adapter through wizard.
DataRow dr= dataSet11.myTableName.NewRow();
string myPar=tb myPar.Text;
dr["myPar "]= myPar;
dataSet11.Tables[myTableName].Rows.Add(dr);
sqlDataAdapter1.Update(dataSet11, myTableName);

Once I created stored procedures and create adapter by pointing to them, now
it says @myPar is not supplied for myInsert stored procedure. @myPar is a
parameter in myInsert stored procedure however I do not know how I should
supply it in this structure since I am actually putting it into datarow and
expecting that the table will be updated after adapter update. What should I
do to supply parameter?